A fully open source & customizable E-paper watch
What is Watchy?
Watchy is an E-Paper watch with open source hardware and software. It has a barebones design utilizing the PCB as the watch body, allowing it to be worn as-is, or further customized with different 3D printed cases and watch straps. It is a unique timepiece that is also a wearable development platform, allowing users to create their own experience.
- Ultra-low-power e-paper 1.54″ display with 200 x 200 resolution and wide viewing angle
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth LE connectivity
- 3-axis accelerometer with gesture detection
- Real-time clock for accurate time keeping with calendar and alarm functions
- Built-in USB-to-serial adapter for programming on the go
- Vibration motor for alerts
- Four tactile buttons
- Open source hardware & software
- Tons of examples & cool watch faces
- 3D case designs (stls) to customize your watchy (and watch straps)
- New injection-molded plastic case